A new version of IrisBG was released September 3rd 2020. This software requires that you already have a valid license.
Note: You must install the new version on all computers you use for IrisBG, computers with an older version will be prompted to update.
This version Includes version 220.127.116.1181 (released Aug. 17th 2020), 18.104.22.16882 (released Aug. 28th 2020).
- Funding entries of type Item can be uploaded to Web Explorer as Features (e.g. memorial trees). See the Web Explorer topic in the Reference Guide (F1 in IrisBG) for details.
- Expanded status for groups in Accession > Details will be saved between logons.
- Determination fields have been made searchable in the Accession screen.
- Search in the Inbox has been improved.
- Origin name and ref. have been added as selection criteria for the Obj02 and Item02 reports.
- Events and Attributes have been added as selection criteria for the ObjRel01 report.
- All Item status types can be used as selection criteria for the Stat06 report.
- All Propagation fields have been added to the Item02 report.
- Duplicate check has been added for conserved accession numbers. Run the System task "Check duplicates" to check the collection for duplicates.
- Error fix: Word template labels failed when the data file started with an invisible byte order mark (BOM).
- Security update: The possibility for unauthorized use of the Inbox and Data Import and Background Tasks has been removed to guard data quality. If you have an add-on that will not work, please contact the vendor for a compatible version.
Version history for earlier versions
Please consult our Software-page for an overview of previous version's history.