A new version of IrisBG was released February 15th 2021. This software requires that you already have a valid license.
Note: You must install the new version on all computers you use for IrisBG, computers with an older version will be prompted to update.
Includes version 188.8.131.5211.
- Data import of Contacts has been added.
- Field names in the contacts report Cont01 have been changed to match the names used for data import.
- Direct print has been enabled for labels and reports that use a Word template.
- Simple html-formatting has been added to Description fields in the Tours, Funding and Features screens. The formatting will be used when data are uploaded to Web Explorer. See the Html fields section in the Screens topic.
- Field renaming has been added to Data Import. See the Data import files topic for details.
- Taxon common names can be updated in Data Import.
- Multiple packing slip templates are supported for Exchanges. Old customized templates must be updated. Get in touch for free help with the update.
- Author fields have been added to reports with taxon names.
- The default installation folder has been changed to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Compositae\Iris4\".
- The old "\CustomTemplates" folder has been removed and is replaced by the new folder "C:\Users\[User name]\Compositae\Iris\CustomTemplates\". All users have access to this folder so it can be used during creation and test of new templates. Use the Definitions > Custom templates screen to store finished templates that should be available for all users.
Version history for earlier versions
Please consult our Software-page for an overview of previous version's history.