A new version of IrisBG was released November 15th 2021. This software requires that you already have a valid license.
Note: You must install the new version on all computers you use for IrisBG, computers with an older version will be prompted to update.
Version: 22.214.171.12412 - date: 2021-11-17
Includes versions 126.96.36.19901 and 188.8.131.5211
- When searching in dropdowns with long location codes an asterisk (*) can be used for bullets (•).
- New functionality for handling taxon names has been added (Taxa > Names screen). See the Taxon name procedures topic in the Reference Guide.
- Family common names have been included in the Item02 and Obj2 reports.
- Family names without subranks are used in the Store (Stock Items and Catalogues).
- Funding fields have been added to the labels report and are prefixed with "Fund".
- Repeat in the Taxa screen will include custom attributes.
- Map caching has been turned off.
- An InfoURL field has been added in the Stock items screen. This can hold a web reference to the taxon or collection (e.g. in iNaturalist). The InfoURL is included when data is uploaded to the Index Seminum web.
- Default image rank can be set in the File > Options screen.
- "Has parentage" has been added as a selection criteria in Accessions > Adv. search.
- Several taxon fields have been added in Item management > Adv. search.
- A new option, Query Data, has been added in the Utilities > Task scheduler screen.
- A new Matrilines field has been added to the Accessions > Items screen.
- Error fix: Opening the Regions screen from Localities failed.
Version history for earlier versions
Please consult our Software-page for an overview of previous version's history.